[3830] CQ160 SSB OZ3RIN Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oz0j@oz0j.dk
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB OZ3RIN Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:50:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OZ3RIN
Operator(s): OZ0J, OZ2BRN, OZ5BD
Station: OZ3RIN

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OZ0J
Operating Time (hrs): 35

Total:  QSOs = 301  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 36  Total Score = 53,748

Club: EDR Ringsted

Comments:

This was our first 160 M contest and it was fun. We only worked with a full size
dipole. Our GAP Vertical was out of order and the beverage antenna is not yet up
and running. I have to talk to the neighbours first. This year there were no DX
stations but we will return next year with some vertical antenna.

Vy 73 de OZ0J