[3830] CQ160 SSB KV4FZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, herbs@vitelcom.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KV4FZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:57:06 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KV4FZ
Operator(s): KV4FZ
Station: KV4FZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: U.S. Virgin Islands
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 468  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 57  Total Score = 311,148

Club:

Comments:

Didn't do as good as last year (200 qso's less) even with some nice openings to
Europe and Asia.  My closest competition, about 300 miles to the south, gets
twice as many points per qso with the mainland. He is actually closer to much of
the mainland.  So I do it for fun as the idea of winning anything is unrealistic
with the slanted scoring system that still exists.