[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:55:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

  160:   11     9
   80:   71    46
   40:   48    37
   20:  112    57
   15:   80    45
   10:   24    13
-------------------
Total:  346   207  Total Score = 214,866

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Yeah, I spent too much time in this one, pretending that I have a
station that can compete on phone...

As usual, I put in a lot of night hours, beating my LP head against
the wall on the low bands.  Clearly my antenna on 40 doesn't cut it,
while I am still getting better on 80.

At least I didn't ruin my voice.  100% recorded voice files for
my SSB operation as usual with Writelog.  It allowed me to stay
up late at night and not bother the XYL or harmonic's sleep patterns.

I seem to have solved one problem with my callsign, and yet
another has developed now.  It used to be that on phone people
heard Norway Seven Queen Tokyo when I said Norway Sugar 3 Tokyo.
So I started only using Sierra - and that has worked....except
this time people thought I was NS-6-T for some reason.  Back
to the linguistic drawing board.

Thanks to everyone for all the contacts.

73 Jamie NS3T
TS-2000's
dipoles, verticals and inverted L's