[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:36:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): K9RS, KF3B, N3ED, N3NA, N3RD, N3RS & W8FJ
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   69    52
   80:  410    84
   40:  731   105
   20: 2019   137
   15:  700   117
   10:   65    20
-------------------
Total: 3994   515  Total Score = 6,159,915

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A different kind of weekend!  Only two of our op's were here for the full 48
hours.  The rest either came late, left early or had to leave in the middle of
the fray.  My thanks to all of the ops for a good effort, considering
conditions.  Dave did a splendid job on 20M with some help from each of us on a
second station that was interlocked with the main station with an Acom 2S-1.

Thanks to all who called in, especially the ones that had the patience to keep
trying while we pulled out their calls.  See you all on the more civilized mode
(CW) in the WAE and perhaps the WPX.

73 de Sig