[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZL3TE(W3SE) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3se@dxer.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ZL3TE(W3SE) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 02:27:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZL3TE
Operator(s): W3SE
Station: ZL3TE

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Auckland
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  241    44
   10:
-------------------
Total:  241    44  Total Score = 31,812

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tough band Condx down here, Heavy QSB and high noise.  can generally pull
signals off the G5RV when nois egets high, but this time signals dropped on the
G5RV, Thanks to all for their patience while I pulled you out, appologies to
those I lost in the QSB.

Since 15 seemed to be the place to be during CW, I was on 20, I decided to go 15
for Phone...Oh well, it is the bottom of the cycle.  Still had a good Time.

Thanks for the Q's,

73,

Wes W3SE / ZL3TE