[3830] ARRLDX SSB KK1L SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk1l@arrl.net, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KK1L SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:12:20 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KK1L
Operator(s): KK1L
Station: KK1L

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    8     7
   80:   63    31
   40:   35    28
   20:  267    59
   15:   41    17
   10:   23     6
-------------------
Total:  437   148  Total Score = 194,028

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is far from the effort I thought I would be able to put in. There were
plans for help with the kids this weekend, but that ended up falling through.
Snuck in some time to work the contest nonetheless. Several short sessions with
one 3 hour session Sunday around noon. I ended up finding a relatively nice spot
to call that lasted for nearly an hour. I had several micro-bursts of activity
which netted a 155 hour even with the massive QRM with the best ten minutes at
240/hr and several 6Q minutes. It was wicked fun while it lasted. I wish I was
able to spend more time at the radio.