[3830] ARRLDX SSB G3PPG(G4BYB) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB G3PPG(G4BYB) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:12:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: G3PPG
Operator(s): G4BYB
Station: G3PPG

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Evesham,UK
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:
   80:  868    56
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  868    56  Total Score = 145,824

Club:

Comments:

Greatly enjoyed my first entry on 80m single band phone.  Conditions to West
coast better for me on first night.  Missed out on ID, OR, the Northern Canadian
provinces, VE4 and Labrador.  Used a 6 element vertical phased array in a half
wavelength square designed mainly to give a good F/B on a local noise source.
Array is on the side of a hill with a 10-15 degree slope down to the SW.  Nearby
land is wooded and has a gentle slope up in the direction to USA and Canada
(NW).  Thanks to all the callers and any I didn't hear !
Richard