[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1FJ(@W1KM) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eric@k3na.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W1FJ(@W1KM) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:08:18 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1FJ
Operator(s): K3NA NB1B W1FJ W1KM
Station: W1KM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: EMa
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  106    55
   80:  566    84
   40:  678   103
   20: 1556   127
   15:  586   108
   10:   39    10
-------------------
Total: 3531   487  Total Score = 5,139,798

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Operators:  We were admittedly short-handed due to various travel and other
commitments.
   W1FJ - full time, including all by his lonesome for the last 5 hours.
   K3NA, NB1B - 43 hours.
   W1KM - 10 hours or so.

We didn't have enough operators for a serious run in either M/2 or M/M, so we
decided to go for M/M and make as many points as we could for our club.

Again, we enjoyed the Real Time Score functions provided by MM Logger and the
Hornucopia web site.  It was fun struggling to stay ahead of K1TTT... but
ultimately Al, left alone on Sunday afternoon, wasn't able to get enough
multipliers and QSOs to stay ahead of the TTT team.  Good job by all the Real
Time participants -- lots of fun and comraderie to see the contest unfolding
together.