[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9MUG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9MUG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:37:42 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:
   40:  24       .5
   20:
---------------------
Total:  24     Mults = 15  Total Score = 360

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I was tuning 40m looking to try my new phased verticals when I heard all this
RTTY. As Claude Rains once said "all the usual suspects".

I decided to make a few contacts which went ok except I didn't know all the
rules particularly the repeat qso rule. Anyway, I have always avoided this
contest, but it wasn't so bad. Maybe I'll learn the rules and work the next one
for real.

73,
Darrell