[3830] Rus DX YT6A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt6a@cg.yu
Subject: [3830] Rus DX YT6A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 06:53:20 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): YT6A, YT6T, YT6Y, YZ7DX, T95A, YU6GS, DADO
Station: YT6A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   120      0      25        35
   80:   210    199      46        54
   40:   444    228      58        63
   20:   664    639      66        73
   15:   104     66      40        35
   10:     0      0       0         0
Total:  1542   1132     235       260  Total Score = 8,709,100

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

No beverages, high SWR on 80M. I had a lot of damage during winter season
because of lightnings and hope it will be problem by side until next winter.
Have to repair station for WPX CW. 10M was absolutely dead from this edge of the
world.

We decide to enter RDXC for two reasons. First at all, we did not have any multi
operation from CQ WW CW and all of us needed relaxing weekend. Second, RDXC
become very nice contest and we wanted to support it as much as we can.
Excellent 24 hours format, nice rules and a lot of activity.

Nice WX and perfect barbique. We mised our peevish SKY CC president S56A and had
not volunteer for funny club games.

ANTs:
160 ? GP
80 ? slooping dipole