[3830] Rus DX 7S2AT(@SK2AT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sk2at@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX 7S2AT(@SK2AT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:22:30 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 7S2AT
Operator(s): SM2LIY SM2YIZ
Station: SK2AT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: UMEA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   57      2       25        16
   80:  186      1       40        39
   40:  300     25       46        53
   20:  310     94       57        46
   15:   36     10       26        10
   10:    4      0        4         1
Total:  893    132      198       165  Total Score = 2,258,949

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Disturbed conditions up here in the north. Was quite good in the beginning
and in the end of the contest, but suffered from Aurora more than half the
time.
Missed a lot of workable stations on 10m via aurora, no one was there calling.
Had to QSY stations from other bands to get some mults on 10m via aurora.
Only UA on 10m was RW1ZA from MU, TNX!

We decided to use the special call 7S2AT for the 60 year anniversary for our
local club FURA / SK2AT. But it was not fun working multipliers on CW with that
call. About 50 % came back with ? and many beleived we were in ZS.
Nice contest to operate, hope the conditions will be better next year.
Thanks for all calling in, we have a special award in 2006 for those
interested.
Check http://www.awardmanager.se/swedish%20awards.html

73:s Per SM2LIY and Kurt SM2YIZ.