[3830] BARTG K0HW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K0HW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:41:05 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   32       2         15
   40:  111       4         16
   20:  154      17         16
   15:   11       7          4
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  328      30         51  Continents = 5  Total Score = 132,840

Club:

Comments:

I only had Sunday to operate in this contest.  It was fun as all RTTY contests
are and there was no lack of activity.  I didn't find much of an opening to the
EU and I didn't get any JA contacts.   I  moved to 80 maybe too late.  It would
have been fun to operate the maximum hours in this contest.

ICOM 756PROII, AMERITRON AL-1200, TH11DX, Dipoles on 40 & 80 AEA PK-232
and Writelog