[3830] BARTG W7MRC(NG7Z) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W7MRC(NG7Z) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:05:32 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: W7MRC
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   36       2         10
   40:   74       6         12
   20:  152      12         19
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  262      20         41  Continents = 5  Total Score = 79,910

Club: Maltby Radio Club

Comments:

I was surprised by the lack of JA calls in the contest. Expected many more. 15m
was dead, dead, dead here in the Pacific NW. Checked several times both days. I
heard a couple of SA station, a few east coast but they were all very weak and
didn't hear me. 40M Saturday nite was not good at all, at least from my QTH.
Thanks for all the Q's.
73 Paul NG7Z(op at W7MRC)