[3830] VaQP W4TMN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4tmn@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] VaQP W4TMN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:42:19 -0800
                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: W4TMN
Operator(s): W4TMN
Station: W4TMN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toano, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0     218      0
   40:   0      22      0
   20:   0     121      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
  UHF:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     361      0  Mults = 108  Total Score = 41,148

Club: Colonial Capitol Contest Club

Comments:

The day started wonderfully with my getting my new call.  The contest started
out badly with having to do antenna work the very first hour of the contest.
But, I finally got back on the air and had a great time.  Band conditions on
Sunday were terrible and my scores definately show it!!!  Had a couple of nice
runs on 20m and 80m that were unexpected and very enjoyable.  This was also the
first contest for our newly formed contest club.  So, all in all, it was a lot
of fun and I am looking forward to next year already!