[3830] BARTG VE9DX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VE9DX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 04:57:59 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  146      21         14
   40:   97      19         12
   20:  254      40         13
   15:    3       1          2
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  500      81         41  Continents = 6  Total Score = 366,000

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Did not operate any 40 the first night at all.  Infact I never moved from
3.590.
Conditions seemed quite good at first but that changed very quickly.  I did not
chase mutl's seriously.  Just took em as they came.
Busy weekend with the RDXC contest (154 qso's) and he Va QSO party (3 qso's)
also going.
Picked up TY5MR Sunday afternoon for a new one.
Thanks for all the Q's
73...