[3830] AD6ZJ Updated BARTG results

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AD6ZJ Updated BARTG results
From: Loren Hunt <lorenphunt@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:21:31 -0800 (PST)

           7      59     59    8   14    3
          14     182    182   22   23    3
          21       2      2    1    2    0
          28       1      1    1    1    0
       Total     302    302   34   53    6

           Score : 157,644
             Rig : 706MKIIG

        Antennas : Tri-Bander, 56' Vertical

         Soapbox : Ok. So I finished up the contest in
the morning having plans the rest of the day. Sent in
logs and all. Then the plans changed so I was back in
the shack for 3 more hours of the contest. I made 1/3
of my QSO's in that 3 hours. It's far from the true
contesters but this is my highest QSO count contest I
ever. All low power but for about 30 min on 20M so
High power it is. Yikes! this is becoming addictive,
what will happen when the solar cycle improves?

73
AD6ZJ, Loren