[3830] VaQP N4NW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP N4NW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:52:50 -0800
                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: N4NW
Operator(s): K2PT, K3EP, K4HR, N4NW
Station: N4NW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Stafford, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.93

  160:    3     28
   80:   44    197
   40:  158    130
   20:   84    160
   15:    2      1
   10:    1      1
    6:           1
    2:          12
  UHF:           2
----------------------------
Total:  292    532      0  Mults = 151  Total Score = 171,734

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Although there were more Virginia Counties amd Cities on the air, this was
thwarted by the poor propagation conditions - which were further excerbated by a
minor geo-magentic storm.  This was my first effort as a multi-op, single
transmitter using multi-band spotting. Usual frustration by the 75m "we own this
frequency" crowd, although you could be on the suggested contest frequency for
hours before they showed up. We even received an email from the folks in SD
claiming that we were on their net frequency before the net and cause IX to the
net! Unfortunately we never heard them or would have been happy to QSY. CW mode
was such a pleasure - no conplains of nets there!