[3830] WPX SSB W4NTI SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nti@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W4NTI SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:15:20 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Nice low noise on the lower bands.  Had some amazing signals coming in on 80 and
40.  Worked some locals on 160,  low contest activity there.  40 had some really
loud signals from everywhere and my loop worked well with them.  I was amazed to
hear ten and fifteen in such good shape. It was a toss up between 20 and 15 for
the best daytime band this time around.  Really looking forward to the CW
portion.  Enjoying this new catagory for me,  Tri Bander and wires.

Dan/W4NTI