[3830] WPX SSB NQ4I M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq4i@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NQ4I M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:02:06 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s):
NQ4I,K4PK,K2UFT,KE4UW,VE7ZO,K4TD,KT4ZB,NF4A,K9JS,N4OX,K5ZM,K4BAI,KN6RO,W4DD,WI4R
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  493
   80:  824
   40: 1447
   20: 1782
   15: 1471
   10:  185
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

What Can we say..conditions kept getting better through the weekend...we were
sure that we would only make 13.8-14.0 Mil and 15 Meters came roaring back and
we ended up with 17.2 Mil...we had a station from Brazil who tried for 30
minutes to make a qso with us...not sure how to log the call"Brazillian Boy" in
the log...and then there was Raymon who worked us on 40m from Mexico...are they
2 pointers or what?? A "tip of the hat" to the 40 meter daytime drive op, Jere
KT4ZB...he made hundreds of qso's on 40m during the day....Don, K4PK did an
outstanding job on 160 meters...our best on that band so far...
Op's and Bands
160m K4PK
80m K2UFT and KE4UW
40m VE7ZO, K4TD, and KT4ZB
20m NF4A, N4OX, K9JS, and K5ZM
15m K4BAI, and KN6RO
10m W4DD and WI4R and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer NQ4I

Thanks to all who worked us and to all who qsy'ed to different bands...
This score beats out last years score....not too bad for an off year!
Major antenna projects at NQ4I are planned for the summer...look for us in CQWW
SSB with a big signal on all bands..de Rick NQ4I