[3830] WPX SSB WO8CC(N8BJQ) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8bjq@erinet.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WO8CC(N8BJQ) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:54:53 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WO8CC
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  288
   10:
------------

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

Thanks to N8NR for the use of the club call.

Nasty ear & sinus infection prompted me to try 15M so I could get some sleep at
night (did not happen - sudafed is a damm good stimuant!! - should have done
160).  Thought it was a good decision on Friday night when the band stayed open
and worked 75 guys in the first 90 minutes or so.  Got up early and knew I was
in trouble when I worked 4 stations in the first 2 hours of daylight.  Kept
expecting the band to open to EU but only worked a few on Saturday, all SE.  Not
much west coast also.  Sunday was a little better with some EU coming in direct
and finally some loud W6's and 7's in the afternoon.  Spent more time watching
basketball than operating - they should move this March Madness stuff to the
next weekend!!