[3830] WPX SSB VE6CNU SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE6CNU SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:15:59 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  301
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

This was the toughest contest yet (of my short contesting career) as I seemed to
have to fight tooth and nail for every QSO.  This will teach me to do LP on 20m
when 10m and 15m are pretty well useless!  Sunday afternoon was just plain weird
as I heard Europe, South America, and Japan all coming in at the same time.
Still, it was a good "learning" experience and hope to do better next year.

73,

Jerry
VE6CNU