[3830] WPX SSB W6QU(W8QZA) SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wparker2@san.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W6QU(W8QZA) SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:25:31 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W6QU
Operator(s): W8QZA
Station: W8QZA

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: San Diego, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  66
------------

Club:

Comments:

Rig:  Yaesu FT-817,  5 Watts

Antenna: Mosley TA-33M 3 el tribander up 32 feet.

10 meters is quite a struggle at this point in the sunspot cycle.  But it is
still fun when an opening comes.  Almost one third of my Qs were made in the
first hour of the contest!  But after that first hour it was slow.

My biggest thrill was haveing ZL1AA come back to my CQ in the last hour of the
contest for a 3 point Q and a new mult.  He was the only station outside of San
Diego that answered a CQ during this entire contest!

Oh well, wait until next year.  ...it should get even worse!

...Bill Parker  W8QZA - W6QU