[3830] WPX SSB NF4A(N4PN) SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4PN@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NF4A(N4PN) SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 05:38:33 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:  100
   80:  194
   40:  180
   20: 1096
   15:  545
   10:   81
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks Charlie for the use of your call. Never heard another NF4.
Strange condx...almost nothing on 15m on Saturday into Europe. The low bands
were good Friday and Saturday nights. 20m was good almost all weekend. Then,
on Sunday 15m sounded like 5 years ago. 10m even opened up on Sunday also.
Won the TS category last year with 3.8m using NK4A and figured that would
be a high point mark for me but beat that this year because of the highter
point total on the low bands..46 less Q's overall this year but 210 more
Q's on 160/80/40m made a big difference and also 30 more prefixes this year.
Great time and now for the CW one as I try to get my voice back.
Set up here would hardly scare the "guns."
FT1000MP/Titan 425 amp
TH-5 at 70'
Alpha-Delta 40/80 at 65'
Inverted vee w/apex at 90' in pine tree
Put up two short 200' beverages NE and NW thanks to some good neighbors
which really helped on the low bands.