[3830] WPX SSB KY5R SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@direcway.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KY5R SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:41:53 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1442
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Well another contest that I wished I had been at another QTH outside the
southeast. EU Fb cpy but couldn't generate any kind of a rate either day.
Sure had the time to hunt new PX's though. Guess thats the only saving grace of
the whole weekend. After this test and ARRL DX on the band looking for new radio
that will let me operate within .5Khz of other stations. My equipment not
capable  of this requirement! Please someone email me the source for these
radios.... Had a gud time even with time out to work with baby monitor RFI I was
causing nextdoor. TNX for all the prefixes.
Tim KY5R