[3830] WPX SSB OM3DX SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om3dx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OM3DX SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:14:17 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OM3DX
Operator(s): OM3DX
Station: OM3DX

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Kosice
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  155
   10:
------------

Club: Dozen Dashes Contest Club

Comments:

In my location, it means central part of Europe, to participate in the some
contest on higher bands in this time is really big fun (HI). The all sorts of
interference in the combination with the poor condition infliction of mental
anguish.
  In Saturday I spent a few hours in the morning on the band from my city
location. I used Kenwoood TS-850 with the linear ampl 2x3-500z tubes, 700watts
out and the 3ele tribander beam at 13 m from the ground. The quite good
condition to the VK, Far East,Middle Asia, Africa and South America. The cherry
on the cake P29KPH.
  In Sunday I spent a few hours in the morning from my city location again. The
DX condition were little bit better, good opening to Near East. In the afternoon
I was removing to the my contest side near the city location. I used  Kenwood
TS-850 with linear ampl "OM Power" and the ant 6ele monobander Yagi at 24 m from
the ground.The good opening to Middle and South America, but few station from US
only.