[3830] EA RTTY KN4LF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn4lf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY KN4LF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 13:35:22 -0700

Club:

Comments:

Equipment:
Icom IC-718
Ameritron AL-811H
40-10 Meter Doublet Up At At 33 Feet
160-80 Meter Inverted L Up AT 45 feet.

Soap Box:
This was my first complete RTTY contest where I kept score.

I had a blast after I wasted the first 2 hours fighting the N1MM Logger and the
last 2 hours fighting sleepiness. The MixW v2.16 worked perfectly in
comparison.

Per my propagation forecast 10 meters was dead and 15 meters was open
east-west. Unfortunately my forecast for high QRN in North America on 80 and 40
meters came to pass and it really hampered me on 80 meters.