[3830] EA RTTY W7WHY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY W7WHY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:28:21 -0700

Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Mis
   3.5   05     15    2    3    0
         21     43    6   12    0
    1    48     51    7   12    1
 Total   74    109   15   27   1
Score: 4,687

TS-450SAT and RASCAL x 2
N1MM Logger 6.2.15 and MMTTY

Operated for about 3 hours.  Had lots of fun with the new SO2R setup.  If only
the conditions would have been better.  The QRN was brutal  here in Oregon.  I
can't remember the last time I have heard it like that.  Now I know what you
guys down south have to put up with.  I actually got a short run going on 40,
but the noise was so bad I couldn't print who was coming back.  I did manage to
word a couple of EA's and a RX3 (RX3XX with a booming signal) on 40 low power.
Seems like there was lots of activity.

Once again N1MM performed flawlessly.  Rick has really got the digital end of
this program perculating perfectly.  I ran rig control, 2 bandmaps, packet, and
just about every window available and nary a hiccup.  Sure takes the drudgery
out of RTTY contesting.

Got a new amp coming so going to be the end of low power contesting for a while.
 73 and thanks for the Q's and thanks to the EA's for a fun contest.
Tom W7WHY