[3830] LP Sprint K8GU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ethan@k8gu.com
Subject: [3830] LP Sprint K8GU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:07:27 -0700
                    Low Power CW Sprint

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Radios: SO2R

   80:  34
   40:  43
   20:  23
---------------------
Total:  99     Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,673

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Whew...that was rough.  I had one of my best Sprint starts ever...and then
things dried-up.  Sorry about my deafness on 80; the noise was S9+!  I'm only
set up for two radios on 40 and 80 at present.  With 80 so noisy, that didn't
work really well.  With the end of the semester closing in, I've opted to
operate as much as possible rather than work on the station.  Summer is for
antenna work!

Thanks for Q's and 73,

--Ethan, K8GU (aka BOB).