[3830] GaQP PA3ARM SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PA3ARM@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP PA3ARM SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 04:45:45 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: PA3ARM
Operator(s): PA3ARM
Station: PA3ARM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: DX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:
   40:    1     0
   20:   27     0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   28     0  CW Mults = 25  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,400

Club:

Comments:

Back in 1999 this was mi vy first QP es it is still one of mi faves...still need
18 GA counties fer mi USA-CA (CW) so another reason to join agn. Reluctantly had
to leave mi shack to go to a birthday party just after Norm W3DYA gave me LEE as
a new one wid an incredable "N4PN like" sig at 22.30pm local time (20.30Z)
..have not got the foggiest how long these sigs lasted on Saturday but as usual
40m was too bad to use when I got home at 23.00Z . Went to bed wid gud hope fer
Sunday but hrd W4BQF, K4PI es K4EA vy weak during the first hour so it was clear
that 20m probably may stay dead. Only contact on Sunday K4GN not coincidentally
agn around 20.30Z. Cud hear the CU2 stn make occasional contacts though.
Tks fer all the work es being on the road.
cuagn in 2007!
Harry
PA3ARM@arrl.net