[3830] GaQP W0BH SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W0BH SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:53:07 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 5:48

   80:    9
   40:   51      8
   20:   21      6
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   81     14  CW Mults = 12  Ph Mults = 45  Total Score = 10,032

Club:

Comments:

Could only operate Saturday evening and some on Sunday, but enjoyed learning to
know GA a bit better in my first GAQP. I heard and worked five mobiles who were
no doubt enjoying themselves judging by the pileups.

Mobiles worked :

K4BAI -  7 counties
KN4Y  -  5 counties
N4PN  - 12 counties
NO5W  -  6 counties
W3DYA -  6 counties

Most base contacts : W4AN and WE4S each four times

Loudest / most consistent station into Kansas (20 SSB) : KF4GTA

Special thanks to the mobiles and thanks to all GA stations for being out there
and keeping things lively!

73, Bob, w0bh