[3830] EU Sprint CW CT1ILT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW CT1ILT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:34:30 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: CT1ILT
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   48
   40:   79
   20:   91
---------------------
Total:  218   Total Score = 218

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First things first!!
I really dont care what ON5ZO says about starting some secunds earlier!
Maybe his clocks are wrong! I dont care!
My PC clock said it was 1600 so I started the contest! And I finished the
contest at 1957. So dont joke with me!!!

My first qsos were with UA4FER, RK3BA, OK2ZC, ES5RY, LY4K, RW3FO!

Thanks to EUsprint organizers for puting the contest 1 hour ahead!
It really helped me a lot achieving this score. I was able to reach 200 mark
Qso! I never reached 200 qsos in CW sprint!

I started the contest with quite a good difference in qsos comparing with some
people like RW3FO and Ben DL6RAI he had 100 qsos at 1756 and i had 113.
My really problem is 80m because I start working 80m with daylight. And some
people just cant copy me!

anyhow! Fantastic contest, i really enjoy it a lot!

Congrats to RW3FO for his great advantage! Still donno about UA4CCG but he had
nice score!

People that i know who reached 200 qsos mark!:
RW3FO
S58A
DL6RAI
G4BUO