[3830] MiQP NU8Z Mobile Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nd5s@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP NU8Z Mobile Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:29:34 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: NU8Z
Operator(s): NU8Z ND5S
Station: NU8Z

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  144
   40:  225      5
   20:   97     12
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  466     17  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 13  Total Score = 66,430

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A leisurely 680 mile roadtrip was made by NU8Z and ND5S.  Along the way they
worked the MiQP.  26 counties were activated as a result of the great planning
and mapping skills of NU8Z. Two counties, Clinton and Ingham, were repeated at
the end of the QSO Party.  FLASH, we had a pipeling into the Azores having
worked CU2JT from 5 counties!  Our only DX!  This is the second time these two
ops have teamed up and they learn new things every year.  They were shy of some
350 Qs from last year's score.  Enough has been said about conditions from
others reporting.  Thanks to all who participated.  It was great fun and this
team looks forward to doing it again next year.  Stations with 5 or more
contacts listed here:

K8MFO   20
KU8E    16
N2CU    16