[3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:18:03 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (4-21)

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   8      7
   40:  14     11
   20:  14      5
-------------------
Total:  36     23  Total Score = 828

Club:

Comments:

Thursday evenings have gone from routine to fun!  Thanks all for setting up the
NCCC Sprint and keeping things lively.  I like the format and am learning
lots.

Started off nicely on 20m until I heard and tried calling W9RE with no response.
 He wasn't strong but should have been able to hear me with the beam aimed
towards IN.  Antenna check only to find I'd been on the 40/80/160 dipole combo
for the first ten minutes.  Flipped the switch but everyone moved to 40 about
then. Sorry Mike .. next week.

Also read N3BB's post.  I do remember the N3? and would have easily been able to
work you but loud signals popped up just then on both sides and you were buried.
 Glad you worked at least one from the mobile, Jim!

Didn't even make it to 160 but will be there next time.  I'll try to keep KS on
the air.  See you next week!

73, Bob, w0bh