[3830] FlQP YI9DXX(WA4PXP) SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP YI9DXX(WA4PXP) SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:28:45 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: YI9DXX
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: YI9DXX

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Bagdhad via remote
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   40:   2      0
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   2      0  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 8

Club:

Comments:

I 'm sure this will be the only score submitted from YI.  To K4GI and K1PT/4,
you guys can hear and yes it was the real thing --  sort of.  I heard dozens and
called many stations on 40 making it from Florida to YI.  I was operating the
internet control station located in Bagdhad.  Many many Europeans are calling in
the state QSO partys so guys listen carefully.  Next weekend Im going to try and
work K4BAI/m in Alabama if he operates.