[3830] FlQP NO4S(K9OM) SOABMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP NO4S(K9OM) SOABMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:02:20 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NO4S
Operator(s): K9OM
Station: K9OM

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: VOL
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   40:  163     28
   20:  245    285
   15:   12      5
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  420    318  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 51  Total Score = 396,036

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The FQP is the greatest!  Even running QRP I was constantly able to run stations
on 20 or 40 until I'd occassionally get bumped by a full power station.  (to be
expected whenever running QRP)

Band condx. on 20 and 40 were outstanding!  The East Coast and Midwest was
typically running S-9 plus 20dB all weekend!  (the prior weekend for the MIQP
the A=50 and K=9 and those were bad band condx.)  So though 10-15m. were pretty
dead... 20-40m. really made up for it.

I never heard or worked AK or HI.  But I'm sure I would have if XS was there!
XS- perhaps next year?

Thunderstorm activity put me off-the-air for an hour on Saturday... though I
should have played it safe and been off the air much longer.  I shut down for an
hour when the boomers were shaking the house... but I couldn't stand missing the
action and powered the rig back up sooner rather than later.

Go FCG!

73, Dick- K9OM (NO4S in FQP)