[3830] WPX SSB OT6A(@ON4LIR) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, guy.le.lievre@skynet.be
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OT6A(@ON4LIR) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:59:43 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OT6A
Operator(s): JK3GAD ON1GL ON3AEI ON3BIG ON3CFQ ON3NG ON3SVG ON3VPW ON3DGA ON3ST
ON3SWY VON4AA ON4AID ON4AMI ON4ASB ON4CAU ON4CCL ON4CCM ON4CDE ON4CO ON4DB
ON4FG ON4FI ON4JZ ON4QRP ON4XB ON5AEI ON5CIM ON5AX ON5CD ON5DH ON5UM ON5WL
ON5OT ON6LK ON6MR ON6PU ON6QX ON7BRA ON7GF ON7NB ON7WIM ON8VD PA1BX PB2T
Station: ON4LIR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Lier
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  473
   80: 1265
   40: 1850
   20: 2237
   15:  678
   10:   88
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This year we had a lot of new crewmembers, which just started as radio amateur,
willing to learn how to set up and run a Multi-Multi-station. And we must say
they did a great job. Congrats ! For info and nice pictures please go to
www.on7lr.org
We thank you all for making so many QSO?s again with our contest station and for
the help our new members got during some ?fast? QSO?s. They all where happy and
will enjoy us again in the next contest.
Best 73 to you all,
For OT6A, Guy on7nb