[3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) W9RE/WK2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) W9RE/WK2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:19:47 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (4-21)

Call: W9RE/WK2
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     11
   40:  18      9
   20:  24      5
-------------------
Total:  55     25  Total Score = 1,375

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow so many stations, so little time!  I worked 24 different stations this time,
that has to be a new activity record.  Called N4OGW on 160 but he must have had
a couplet lined up on another band.  I called several CQ's in the last 5 minutes
on 160 but nil.

This was really fun and maybe this time an hour would have been better.

It's hard to condition yourself not to respond to the strongest station that
most likely you have already worked in lieu of a weaker (new mult station).  The
only way to alievate this would be not to allow dupes but doubt if activity
right now would warrant that.

Nice to work a few new stations, please keep coming back.