[3830] AlQP KC4HW SO Mobile+Driver LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimjohnson@allvantage.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP KC4HW SO Mobile+Driver LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 05:18:35 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO Mobile+Driver LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:  164
   20:   47
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  211      0      0      0  Total Score = 422

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Don't have the breakdown or score yet.  Just want to post my mobile operation.
Operated in 13 counties (Monroe, Clarke, Washington, Choctaw, Sumter, Hale,
Marengo, Perry, Dallas, Wilcox, and Lowdes.  I had an equipment failure about
half way through, came home and got the other mobile rig and continued in
Houston and Geneva counties.  Worked several DX including RK, DL, HA.  Sorry
would have like to have worked the YI.

Appreciate everyone working with me on my slow cw and patience with my ? .  Hi
hi.

As the contest manager, I really appreciate everyones participation in the
Alabama QSO Party.

Please submit your logs, in doing so you will help with information that can be
used to promote the AQP both in state and out of state.  It also is good for
talking to software vendors about including our activity in their logging
programs.

Thanks again and appreciate everyones effort.

Jim/KC4HW