[3830] InQP NA3V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Jgooch@penn.com
Subject: [3830] InQP NA3V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:07:20 -0700
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: NA3V
Operator(s): NA3V
Station: NA3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0      0
   80:    9      1
   40:   55     24
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   64     25  CW Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 20  Total Score = 10,626

Club:

Comments:

I had a bunch of pages for a college newsletter to proofread, and the INQP, with
10 - 15 new stations popping up per hour was perfect to do both at the same
time.  Fixed stations were scarce, but my hat is off to some great mobiles
criss-crossing the state.   Late in the contest I tried to lure IN stations
down to 80M, where I have my best antenna, but they generally preferred to stay
up on 40, where most of the NE and 7QP folks seemed to be hanging out.