[3830] AB7E 7QP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AB7E 7QP
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:56:22 -0700
First Annual 7th Area QSO PARTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2006-05-06

   CallSign Used : AB7E
     Operator(s) : AB7E

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : MIXED
Default Exchange : AZCHS
      Gridsquare : DM41VI

            Name : David Gilbert
        ARRL Section : AZ
       Club/Team : Central Arizona DX Assn
         Software: N1MM Logger V6.3.19

        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5  CW      66    198    0
           7  CW      53    159   10
          14  CW     202    606   28
          14  USB     46     92    8
       Total  Both   367   1055   46

           Operating Hours:  9 hrs
           Score : 48,530
             Rig : 756Pro

        Antennas : 40m loop, 80m dipole

         Soapbox : Terrific contest but too many interruptions ... two
(!) different sets of unexpected visitors and, of course, I had to take
a break to watch the Suns beat the Lakers in game 7.  Only managed 9
hours and only 6 of those were productive.  Also had a bad throat and
couldn't make many ssb qso's ... should have stuck with single mode CW.
Activity sure dropped off after 0500z.  Congrats to all the organizers
for a very fun event.

Dave  AB7E

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2006-05-07        Signature :