[3830] WPX CW DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:01:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr Munich
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    3
   80:  232
   40: 1004
   20:  864
   15:  212
   10:   13
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

1st radio: FT-1000MP MK-V Field + ACOM 2000A
2nd radio: TT Orion + Drake L4B

OB9-5, 4el StepIR, 3el 40m @ 37m, Slopers for 80m

Thanks to Toffy, DJ6ZM for his great hospitality and support.

My first contest with two radios, an incredible experience! About 200 QSOs were
made on the 2nd radio.

Improved last year's score by 300k in spite of a bit less QSOs, focussing on
working DX on 40m instead of running enjoyable but worthless EU rates :-)
Not sure about 15m, guess my choice of off-times wasn't very clever, so I
missed something there.

KH2/WX8C and VI9NI calling me on 40m were nice surprises...