[3830] WPX CW NN3L(N3RS) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN3L(N3RS) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:46:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN3L
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 34.7

------------
  160:    0
   80:   80
   40:  532
   20: 1318
   15:  709
   10:    0
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions.  Hard to believe we are at/near the bottom of the solar cycle.
 My plan was to do a single band effort on 40M, but storms and S9+ QRN on Friday
made me reconsider.  Started to work 20M as a single band entry, but got
frustrated, so I just went out for some fun and changed to all band category on
Saturday.  40M and even 80M were quite good on Saturday night and 15M was
fantastic with a very good opening on Sunday evening.  I was happy with the
results, considering I did no planning for a multi-band entry.

Thanks to all those who called in and to those who provided the multipliers
with their special call signs.

73 de Sig, N3RS