[3830] WPX CW ES5RY(@ES5KJ) SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ES5RY(@ES5KJ) SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:23:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ES5RY
Operator(s): ES5RY
Station: ES5KJ

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: KO38IJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  633
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Rig:IC775DSP
ANT:XM240 and 22m vertical
Soft:N6TR

Great signals was (over 40db):S50A,UU7J,OK1RI,DR1A,UA9AYA,RG9A and
R3,OK,OM,UR,SP stations.
Just finished put up 40m yagi friday evening,then contest begin:)
Tnx fer ES5QX and ES5JR whos helped.Then boys drive to ES6Q QTH and
partcipiated in contest.Condx was good,best surprise was VI9NI
whos calling me.Tnx!Anyway, good contest and for me is fun.
Summer beginns and need to work also on higer bands.
See again all IARU test.
73!Tom ES5RY