[3830] WPX CW NA4K(@K4BP) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jswoods@usit.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NA4K(@K4BP) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 07:10:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NA4K
Operator(s): NA4K
Station: K4BP

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1931
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

That was FUN.

Jeff K4BP has been trying to get me to operate his
station in a CW contest for the last 2 years and
finally both of our work schedules clicked.

Took my rig down a couple of weeks ago and got
everything setup and checked out so all I had to do was
show up and operate.

I usually do Low Power with wires and a Tribander
so this was sure different.  Looking back over the rate
sheet I should have operated more at night and
taken off on Sunday morning.  Saturday was
better than Sunday.

Thunderstorms delayed the start time in the mornings
so did not get the full 36 hours but still had a blast.

Great opening to both Europe and JA on Saturday morning.

Jeff K4BP was a super host, he kept trying to give me
food and cold drinks and did not understand that
I usually do not eat much while on the radio, need
to stay in the chair  hi hi

Rig  FT-1000mp  ETO 91b
Antenna Hilltop, 2 towers with Stack of 5 over 5  and a Mosley PRO 67
Logging Software  NA 10.61

Steve  NA4K