[3830] NewEngQP N8II Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N8II Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:39:25 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:      9       0
   40:     52       0
   20:     18       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     79       0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 6,004

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was working the MARAC contest as my primary focus, sorry for the confusing
 599 WV JEFF exchange (county, not my name, Hi!). So, I only made CW QSO's
 and I missed quite a few Q's between the other QSO parties and some breaks.
 The activity was pretty good except during the day Sunday when only the
 very biggest guns were readable on 20 except NE ME. Thanks to K1KI and WA1Z
 especially for the mobile Q's and counties very helpful to the MARAC effort.