[3830] WPX CW OM4F M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OM4F M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:38:28 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OM4F
Operator(s): OM1ATT, OM1II, OM1KW, OM3BY, OM4AA, OM4KW, OM4TQ, OM6AR, OM6AZ,
OM6KW, OM6NM, OM8AQ, OK1HSK
Station: OM4F

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Portas
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  339
   80:  759
   40: 1451
   20: 1650
   15:  561
   10:  178
------------

Club:

Comments:

The funny multi multi weekend by OM4F team

Two days before CQ WW DX CW 2005 we had to cancel the multi - multi event. The
reason was intensive snowing in the mountains, where we wanted to go. After six
months here we are again. No snow!, but the same crazy idea to built up MM
station during two days at the montain lodge in the altitude of 960 metres. 100
% Ham friendly lodge, unforced smile of the lodge owner and two days for
antennas, electric mains, PC net and RIGs set-up. Nobody knows, which category
we manage to go at 00,00 Z. Multi-single?, even multi-two?, maybe. Just one
operator - Roman, OM4KW always prayed to MM!! and never stepped back!

We love to make the friend´s dream come true and at 19,00 Z on Friday we had
several â??very originalâ?? antennas: 160 metres: semihorizontal â??Vâ??
feeding 10 metres over the lodge roof on the small tower; GP for 80 metres (23
metres) and Inverted Vee from the roof; the GP on the metal flat part of the
roof for 40 metre´s; shortened 3 elements monobanders for 20 and 15 metre´s
band 12 metres over the ground, Spiderbeam and â??Jâ?? GP for 10 metre´s; two
FT 1000 (field and Mark V), TS 950 S, TS 850S; 4 PA´s 1,5 kW, Dunastar filters
and more then big courage .

The OM4F team - ops from the whole Slovakia working multi-multi WPX contest had
to make the essential antennas arrangements during the contest time. We spent
the electricity of 250 kW during the contest; replying many accustomed
questions to lodge visitors and took to pieces all the MM set-up within 3 hours
on Monday morning. What we can wish more? Nothing!, perhaps spend it with all
the friends sometimes again.

Thanks to everybody we could write down in a log.

Robert, OM1KW and Norbert, OM6NM

For more informations and pictures, visit our web site:

http://www.om1kw.com/om4f