[3830] WPX CW VI9NI M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VI9NI M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:18:45 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VI9NI
Operator(s): VK2BAA VK4AN VK4FW ZL2IFB
Station: VI9NI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NORFOLK ISLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    4
   80:   50
   40:  394
   20:  659
   15:  496
   10:    0
------------

Club: Oceania Amateur Radio DX Group Inc

Comments:

We ovecame an enourmous number of obsticles that mother nature and "Murphy" put
in our way just to get on the air in time for the contest. Conditions were
reasonable considering "ZERO" sunspot activity most of the time.  What happened
to 10 metres? Were we the only ones with a 28-mHz blackout? We had never
operated as a group before, and it was very intreresting getting to discover
the operating habits of each operator, then merging them into an enjoyable
experience. We are very happy to have been able to give the deserving a new
dxcc/prefix/multiplier and look forward to next year.
QSL via VK4FW direct or via the VK4 bureau.
If anyone is contemplating a visit to VK9N, we can highly recommend Anson Bay
Lodge. The owner is very HAM FRIENDLY and even has a mast,and lots of 100'-plus
Pine trees to hang wires on. We hope that you had as much fun as we did.