[3830] ANARTS SV7CFP SOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS SV7CFP SOST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 02:44:27 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: SV7CFP
Operator(s): SV7CFP
Station: SV7CFP

Class: SOST LP
QTH: Alexandroupolis
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:
   40:    4    44     3
   20:  336  3877    72
   15:   14   142    10
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  354  4063    85  Continents = 5  Total Score = 1,726,775

Club:

Comments:

Hello to All and thanks for this fine Contest.
This weekend I did not have much time during the da because it is summer in
Greece
and the temperature is so fine that I prefered to go out and enoy the sun hi!
However I worked in the evenings.The conditions were not great.In fact only 20
meters had a good skip that enabled me to work eastern coast sations and quite
a few JAs plus Asiatic Russia stations.
It was a nice contest overall.I am new to contesting but I ahve to admit it was
eally intiguing...

my vy 73 cheerio