[3830] ARRL FD W7MRC(NG7Z) 1B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W7MRC(NG7Z) 1B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:09:09 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  281     0       0  Total Score = 1,374

Club: Maltby Radio Club

Comments:

I was originally going to be part of the Western Washington DX
Club operation but had to cancel due to a sprained and swollen
knee. So had to stay home and recuperate. But that didn't stop
me from setting up a portable station and operating out in the
back "40" of my property. Equipment used was an Icom 706 and
a Force 12 XK40 multiband vertical dipole. Conditions were really
perfect weatherwise. Lots of sunshine and warm. Propagation was
not so good for 20M but super on 40M in the evening. Rate meter
went way up. Hope Mr. Murphy leaves me alone next Field Day.