[3830] IARU VA3RAC Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU VA3RAC Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:47:07 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VA3RAC
Operator(s): VA3NR, VA3RJ, VE3KZ, VE3OSZ, VE3XAP, W1AJT/VE3
Station: VA3RAC

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   154     0      9
   80:   254     0     25
   40:   357   319     49
   20:   780   329     74
   15:    57    66     20
   10:    38    38     11
---------------------------
Total:  1640   752    188  Total Score = 1,531,000

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

When we learned there wasn't plans for a Canadian HQ station a group of us in
CCO quickly volunteered to operate as VA3RAC for RAC HQ.  Not much time to
organize or optimize band/mode assignments but we did our best to provide the
RAC multiplier.  We're very proud of course of all the VE3 WRTC competitors:
VE3EJ, VE3IY, & VE3DZ.  Congratulations to all the participants.

VA3RAC was:
VE3KZ 10SSB & 10CW
VA3RJ 15CW
VE3XAP 15SSB, 40SSB